CONFIDENTIALITY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
On company "SkrobanSky" Ltd. - website "Bigearlbikes.com"
In force since 25.05.2018
II. Who processes and is responsible for your personal data?
Head office: Republic of Bulgaria, BULGARIA city of Sofia 1111 Hemus Str 51
e-mail: info @ bigearlbikes .bg
III. Categories of personal data processed by Big Earl Bikes .
1. Big Earl Bikes may process publicly available personal data and / or personal data provided by you. The main types of personal data processed are:
(I) Personal identification information (including name, email address, language of communication, etc.);
(II) Contact details (including postal and e-mail addresses, your phone number or contact person, etc.);
(III) Financial information (bank account and other);
(Iv) Information about a representative (legal representative or proxy of such) of our client-legal entity;
(V) Site Profile Data (including name, postal and e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, etc.);
(VI) Data on the conclusion of sales, dealerships, wholesale, postpay payments, etc. with physical or legal persons (such as names, etc.).
2. Big Earl Bikes may process data generated and generated by Big Ear Bikes in the process of providing the services:
(I) data for the terminal electronic communication device used, the type of device, operating system used, IP address, location;
(II) data about your preferred goods and services
(III) Data of communication between us and you, your habits, preferences, your satisfaction with our services (service activity, complaints, requests, etc.);
(Iv) Information on site visits and use of the Site, including operations and usage history of the Site;
(V) Data obtained from the performance of obligations deriving from statutory instruments (ie data arising from inquiries, regulations, investigative bodies, notary, tax offices, court, enforcement agent);
(VI) Video recording when visiting stores or headquarters; voice recording - calls made to the Big Earl Bikes contact center ;
(VII) Video recording or photography made in accordance with pre-announced games and / or other promotional campaigns organized by Big Earl Bikes .
3. In order to ensure the proper performance of services and obligations arising from client contracts, Big Earl Bikes shall be entitled to process any information that is available in public registers (including a public database and data disclosed on the Internet) as well as information received from third parties in connection with the implementation of legal provisions regarding customers.
4. Big Earl Bikes has the right and duty to verify the authenticity of the personal data stored in the database and for this purpose requires you to verify the data and, if necessary, correct or verify the correctness of your data.
5. Various types of personal data may be processed individually or in combination.
IV. Objectives and legal bases for the processing of personal data
1. The processing of personal data that is necessary for the conclusion or performance of contracts with us or in connection with the preparation for concluding contracts with us.
Big Earl Bikes processes your data for the following purposes:
(I) Identify a customer upon: entering into a new or changing an existing contract with us; explanations of the services used; execution of a contract.
(II) Making proposals for contracting, sending pre-contractual information and draft contract; management of pre-sales activities;
(III) Data you receive in fulfilling obligations arising from contracts entered into with you or your represented company, exercise of rights and ensure the performance of contracts by our clients;
(Iv) Administration and response to customer complaints / inquiries / complaints / complaints; return of sums and goods; product replacement;
(V) Technical assistance for creating an account (s) or recovering a forgotten password to access our Site for electronic service of electronic invoices.
(VI) Identification and validation of legal age for online shopping;
(VII) Payment of liabilities, rescheduling of amounts due; management of receivables collection;
(VIII) Warranty and service maintenance;
(IX) Updating offers to dealers; sharing important information about changes to our policy and other administrative information;
(X) Managing and administering online shopping activities; payment management.
2. By performing its legal obligations, Big Earl Bikes processes your data for the following purposes:
(I) Issuing invoices;
(II) To carry out tax - control control by the relevant competent authorities;
(III) Performance of obligations in relation to distance selling, off-premises sales provided for in the Consumer Protection Act;
(Iv) Provision of information to the Commission for the protection of personal data in relation to obligations under the Personal Data Protection Act - Personal Data Protection Act, Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and others. ;
(V) Obligations provided by the Accountancy Act and the Tax-Insurance Procedure Code and other related statutory instruments in relation to the conduct of proper and lawful accounting.
3. Big Earl Bikes processes the relevant data provided with the express written consent of the client for their processing for the following purposes:
(I) Creating and managing a personal profile on the Site; technical assistance to create an account (s) and restore a forgotten password to access our site;
(Ii) direct marketing of products and services;
(Iii) Participation and management of polls, gift games, promotional campaigns;
4. Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of Big Earl Bikes .
(I) In order to protect and protect the property, interests and security of Big Earl Bikes , its visitors and employees, Big Earl Bikes uses CCTV equipment.
(Ii) Evaluating and identifying user satisfaction as well as the effectiveness of the advertising we offer to you and others and meeting your expectations by presenting adequate advertising;
(III) Analysis of Purchase History, Customer Preference and Customer Data;
(IV) Ensuring quality of customer service (video recording, audio recording)
V. Categories of third parties who access and process your personal data
(I) Transport / courier companies, postal operators in order to perform our contractual obligations, sending correspondence and communications, in connection with the contract between us, sending of purchased goods;
(II) Persons who, by assigning Big Ear Bikes, maintain equipment and software used to process your personal data;
(III) Providers of the debt collection service, notary, lawyer, bailiff or other third party if the client has breached the obligation arising from a contract with us;
(IV) Banks servicing payments made by and to you;
(V) Individuals to whom Big Earl Bikes has provided the performance of part of the activities or obligations associated with a specific service we owe to you; persons processing personal data under contract with Big Earl Bikes process your personal data on behalf of Big Earl Bikes;
(VI) Persons performing consultancy services in different spheres - lawyers, accountants, marketing agencies etc .;
(VII) Bodies, institutions and persons to whom we are required to provide personal data under applicable law;
(VIII) Security companies licensed to conduct private security activities processing video recordings from Big Earl Bikes sites / offices and / or maintaining other registers in the process of securing the access regime in the same sites;
VI. How long is your personal data stored?
The length of time that your personal data is stored depends on the processing purposes for which it was collected:
1. Personal data processed for the purpose of concluding / modifying and executing contracts between Big Ear Bikes and you or a represented company for the duration of the contract and for the final settlement of all financial relations between the parties. Big Earl Bikes may store some of your personal data for a longer period of time until the expiration of the applicable limitation period in order to protect any customer claims regarding performance / termination of contracts with us as well as for a longer term in the case of a legal dispute that has already arisen until its final settlement with a court / arbitration ruling enforced;
2. Personal data processed for the purpose of issuing accounting / financial documents for the implementation of the tax and social security controls, but not only - invoices, debit, credit notes, delivery / delivery protocols, service / goods contracts shall be kept at least 11 years after expiry of the limitation period for repayment of the public claim, unless the applicable law provides for a longer period.
3. Personal data processed for the purpose of direct marketing - to the explicit withdrawal of the given consent for direct marketing or receipt of an objection to the processing of personal data for direct marketing.
4. Video surveillance data from security cameras - up to 60 days from recording creation. Phone calls are stored within 360 days of the call.
VII. Your Rights in relation to the processing of Your Personal Information
1. General rights
In relation to the processing of personal data, you have the following rights that you may exercise at any time while we store or process your personal data by submitting an application to the address of Big Ear Bikes mentioned above or electronically by email: info @ bigearlbikes .bg
You have the right to ask Big Earl Bikes :
a copy of your personal data and access to them at any time;
to correct without undue delay your inaccurate personal data as well as data that are not up to date;
personal data in a form convenient to transfer to another data controller, or request us to do so without being impeded by us (the right of portability);
to delete your personal information without undue delay in the presence of any of the legal grounds for doing so;
restrict the processing of your personal data, in which case your data will only be stored but not processed. Our refusal to restrict will be explicit only in writing, and we are obliged to motivate it for the legitimate reason;
You may also:
to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with a separate request addressed to the Big Ear Bikes for consent-based processing;
to object to the processing of your personal data;
to object to automated processing, including profiling;
not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing including profiling;
2. You have a right to appeal to the supervisory authority
You have the right to submit a complaint directly to the oversight body and the relevant authority is the Personal Data Protection Commission, address: Sofia 1592, "Prof. Tzvetan Lazarov "№ 2 (www.cpdp.bg).
If you wish to file a complaint about the processing of your Big Earl Bikes personal data , you can do so at the contact details of the Administrator or directly at the Data Protection Officer (the above contact details).
3. Automated processing and profiling
When you visit our Site, we use automated processing to adapt products and services to your needs in the best possible way.
4. Opposition against use for direct marketing
You have the right to object to the future processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing and advertising as well as to disclosure to third parties and their use on their behalf for the purposes of direct marketing and advertising by withdrawing your consent anytime.